Manual Testing: What it is?
It is a process of checking software to tighten up loose ends in other words detecting defects and rectifying them. The role of a tester in process of software development is significant; after software is developed, it is passed on to the testing phase, before it is released out. Software Testing Training in Chennai ensures that all the elements of the software are checked from an end users perspective. Though the process of testing also involves use of automation tools, still no testing is marked complete without a thorough manual testing. This is why this process is of such great significance and good testers always remain in demand. Good communication, sound analytical skills, winning attitude and an ability to work as a team player are some of the attributes of a good Manual tester.
Career Opportunities with Manual Testing
A success of software depends on two major things:
1) How well it is coded
2) How thoroughly it is tested
This scope of work opens up a massive window of opportunity for people who are interested in this niche. Every organization needs a Software tester they can depend upon. His role and judgement is crucial at every step of development. It is his responsibility to raise a red flag where he feels it is appropriate, during the process of testing. A Manual tester is an important link in any organization. They have to hold the process together and ensure that everything is in sync. A part from good communication skills, good hands on knowledge at the technical side of development also helps in a big way. Good testers in their respective companies enjoy good remunerations and perks. Job of a manual tester is challenging, stable and rewarding. There is great amount of incentives lurking for the candidates who are looking for the opportunities in this stream.
Best Place of Learning Manual Testing
If you are really want to make it big in this field you can prepare yourself well with Besant Technologies. We are renowned for our technical expertise and understand what it takes to make a mark in this field. Here you gain real working in experience. More than theory we believe in practice. Candidates will be presented with real work like experience to gauge better understanding of the working environment. Our training program is in line with the current market trends and you will be able to apply all the skills to your work almost immediately. Good training is a key to good career and we apply this thought in all our training modules.
Manual Testing Course Syllabus
- Introduction to testing
- Verification vs validation
- Types of Applications
- Probabilities of getting an error in an application
- SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle
- Principles of Testing
- STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Test case, Use case and Scenario’s.
- How to prepare test plan and strategy
- How to Prepare test case template?
- Difference between Error, bug, defect and failure
- Test Case Design Technique
- Boundary value Analysis
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Decision Table
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
- Bug Life cycle
- How to Prepare Bug template?
- Bug Tracking tool
- Types of Testing
- Difference between static and Dynamic testing
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing
- Black box testing and its types
- White box testing and its types
- System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing
- Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- Test Environment and Test data preparation
- Flow graph notations
- Statement coverage
- Branch Coverage
- path coverage
- Cyclometric Complexity
- Integration testing
- Big Bang Integration
- Incremental Approach – Top Down, Bottom up and Hybrid
- Requirement traceability matrix
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- 5 to 6 Weeks
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- 3 to 4 Weeks
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track Batch
- Your Convinent
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)